Thursday, July 25, 2024

Hashem has a plan

I just gave my niece a pep talk that she's been in camp this whole summer having a terrible time, but she did not give up and she is still there.  I'm so proud of her.  B/c apparently, last year, I started a new job at girls' high school.  I was sooooo excited about it.  I just found two posts on Facebook that came up in my memories.  They did not age well, to say the least.  It's so funny to me how hopeful and excited I was about that job, and how utterly disastrous it turned out to be.  B/c between you and me and the NSA, they treated me so unfairly and gave up on me after a month.  ONE MONTH!!!  Talk about no learning curve.  They didn't train me and gave me very little guidance.  And they were very deceptive about things.  Like they kept saying they want to set me up for success.  But in fact, they set me up for failure.  And fail I did.  It was such an epic dumpster fire.  It's really a bracha that they fired me.  I got the hello out of there, and still got unemployment out of it.

Hashem has a plan.  I don't know what it is, or why it is, but Hashem has a plan.  And it was for me to be there for a minute.  And then not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment