Sunday, May 17, 2015

Welcome to my life

I seem to get into a lot of trouble lately.  Get into...cause...it's a fine line.  Wherever I go, or whatever I do, I seem to be doing something with which someone has a problem.  And it's usually b/c I'm a woman, and that person is "more frum" than I.  So I decided to blog about it.  Hence the title of this blog - "The Wrong Side of the Mechitza" - because that is what the tv show/movie/book about my life will be called.
For example, when I was in Monsey for the second days of Pesach, I was walking to shul, and a man, who had been walking at a normal pace, looked at me, and then started to run, only slowing back down to his normal pace after he passed me.  Ok, I was wearing a bright red dress, no tights, and shiny black heels.  Not sure if that had anything to do with this man's decision, but maybe it did.
Welcome to my life!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment