Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Help!

Dear horrible woman in the bathroom who let me choke,

I hope you are deaf so that I am guilty of accusing you falsely.  I can not otherwise fathom how you could possibly hear someone coughing like that, so violently, to the point of vomiting, and just walk out of the bathroom without even saying a word.  All you had to do was ask if I were ok.  I had my water bottle.  I eventually turned out ok.  But how would you know that?  You didn't even ask.  Shame on you.  Is this how you observe bein adam lachaveiro?  By walking out on someone in need?  It is not awkward and it is not violating someone's privacy.  It is helping someone who so clearly needs help.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Signed sadly,
Choking in the private office bathroom in the stall next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment