Sunday, July 31, 2016

15 years in Washington Heights

I've lived in Washington Heights for 15 years, this July.  I moved in July 2001 after college and a lot has happened since then, and a lot of fun memories were made.

In 15 years living in Washington Heights, I've
had 14 roommates,
lived near Mount Sinai for 13 years,
been a member of Mount Sinai for 12 years,
made 11 videos for friends and/or shul events,
driven to 10 different states for weddings and/or vacations,
served on 9 different shul committees,
moved 8 times
to 7 apartments on 7 different streets,
had 6 jobs,
worked for 5 years on my shul's kiddush committee, (which has a special place in my heart),
run 4 major shul fundraising events,
lived here under the governance of only 3 mayors of NYC (b/c Bloomberg took forever)
lived in 2 zip codes,
and went to 1 Mount Sinai singles event that changed my life forever.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment